Online fulfillment manager
*This position is for our Oakland office.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us at our office as we are expanding online market. We are a small business with a growing web presence and we need your help. You will be in charge of daily web order fulfillment, customer relations for returns and exchanges and helping receive new inventory. We have an amazing client base and they demand alot from us. You will need to familiarize yourself with all our cuts, fabrics, prints and sizing options to truly help people. If you are HIGHLY organized, detail-oriented, a go-getter, work well with others and super excited about crazy American made textiles, you just might be the one we want!
- process and ship online orders
- Coordinate with SF and LA store regularly to confirm inventory
- manage returns and exchanges for online orders
- help receive new items into inventory
- complete regular stock takes
- help pull orders for wholesale accounts
- pull restock for SF and LA
- be able to promptly and politely reply to customer emails
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to meet company goals.
- Highly organized and have excellent time management and execution skills.
- Must be a quick thinker who can problem solve on their feet.
- Thrives in a collaborative + independent environment.
- Proficient in Shopify, Vend, Google Sheets + Basecamp or other project management tool. If not we can teach you.
- Takes Initiatives and runs with it.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Possesses the ability to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Sales Associate San Francisco Shop
NOOWORKS is experiencing some serious Growth! Our super awesome team is currently looking for someone equally ambitious to keep the ball rolling. Our shop on Valencia, is looking for a part-time sales associate available to work at 3-4 days/week. All applicants must be sales driven and offer outstanding customer service. We are looking for someone to grow with us and be here for awhile.
- Merchandising and maintaining the shop’s appearance
- In charge of fulfilling web orders and web customer relations
- Restocking shop inventory and store organization
- Required to work on a daily sales goal
- At least 2 years previous fashion retail sales experience with strong selling skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality, with a high level of integrity and excellent work ethic
- Organized and a self-motivated team player
- Flexible schedule with weekend availability
- Ability to develop and maintain a client base
- Professional, dependable, and punctual
We offer a competitive hourly wage + commission, monthly merchandise perks and a great merchandise discount.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org